- 4 big tomatoes
- 2 burratas cheese
- Dried tomato paste
- Truffled honey
- Olive oil
- Edible flowers to decorate
- Triturate olive oil and basil.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut the top, empty carefully and spice.
- Fill each tomato with Burrata cheese.
- Put dried tomato paste on the top of each piece, add a little basil, olive oil and a teaspoon of truffle honey.
- Decorate with a few leaves of edible flowers
Enjoy this recipe with Schweppes Russchian garnished with Basil leaves.
See this garnished drink